Thursday, September 10, 2009

How to upload a video without getting it removed

Hey guys,

As you've all seen already, most of my videos have been getting removed, but a really cool guy sent me an idea that might actually solve our problems, and avoid the videos from being deleted.

Here it is step by step:

1) Download my video from the link I put up.

2) Upload to youtube

3) Once uploaded to youtube, post it as an EDUCATIONAL video.

4) On the MORE INFO section copy/past this paragraph:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

5) Add you own description of the video underneath that paragraph and enjoy.

NOTE: I'm not 100% sure it will work, but we might as well give it a shot right? 

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your work guys. You are the best, and make this a lot of fun! 
blog comments powered by Disqus