Monday, September 21, 2009

Awesome Costumer Service?


Don't you hate when you go on a website and you ask a million questions and everyone answers except for the guy that you want to get the answer from? Well, a way to get rid of that problem with this site is: If you have my personal PIN!

I'm going to get a phone just so that all of you can add me to your BBM and ask me direct questions. It won't be a pre-release, because I know those guys from RIM will kill the PIN, so I guess I'm going to get a classic BOLD.

RULES:

There is one ONE rule: No personal questions please. That's it. For everything else I'm always here for you as much as I possibly can.

Also, since I have a full time job I'll be answering questions whenever I'm free, so don't expect an immediate answer, but I'll answer as soon as I can. I promise.

Mainly what you want to ask me is about pre-released devices that I own already, I'm not very app savvy, but I'm thinking about hiring someone to answer all of your app questions here too. So stay tuned for that.

As soon as I get an extra Bold I'll post my PIN on twitter and here.

What do you guys think? Good idea or bad idea?
blog comments powered by Disqus